As a child, my father bought and fixed up properties, then rented them out. An early memory is holding drywall along a stairwell as my father hammered the nails, then taped the seams—it was our house in Upstate NY: a three-story 1870’s Tudor-style Queen Anne Revival Victorian with a round tower on one side. It had been used as a Skidmore College freshman dormitory. My father bought it for $70,000 & moved our family of six there in the ‘70’s. I’ve marveled at unique & interesting homes ever since.
Moving to Albuquerque after college, I lived in all quadrants of the MetroABQ, often zigzagging through neighborhoods just to see what can be seen. I became a realtor over a decade ago to continue doing what I enjoy.
I am a dedicated seven-days-a-week real estate professional in the top 5% of MetroABQ Realtors — I know and love the greater MetroABQ area. My office is located in Nob Hill near the Big I —close enough to be anywhere in the city within minutes. I continually seek out the hidden gems in all areas of the city for my buyers, and I am a tireless promoter of all my listings.
- Through Re/Max Select, I support a needy family each year around the Holidays from a local elementary school, providing toys and essential household items to kids and their parents who can’t afford them.
- A percentage of each sale goes to the Children’s Miracle Network, which donates time and money to children, providing comfort, treatment and hope to millions of sick kids; I am a big supporter of that organization.
- I actively support Animal Humane of New Mexico, also giving a percentage of each sale to further their efforts.
- I contribute to Habitat for Humanity Albuquerque each year by donating over a thousand dollars’ worth of left-over building/home improvement supplies to the Habitat Re/Store, which is sold at a discount, the profits used to help build homes for low-income families in the MetroABQ.
- Wild Spirit Wolf Sanctuary is another favorite place in New Mexico. The Wolf Sanctuary rescues displaced, unwanted and un-releasable captive-bred wolves & wolf-dogs, providing permanent lifetime safe sanctuary for them; I sponsor four wolves each year and try to visit the sanctuary yearly.